Our Response to COVID-19
In these hard times that we are facing with many questions and uncertainties, Edmundston Honda would like to reassure our customers that we are taking great measures to keep you safe. Everyone’s safety is our 1st priority.
Since March 2020, we are taking serious measures to follow public health recommendations and updates to keep our customers and employees safe. We are doing everything we can to help prevent the spread of this disease and still offer you a great service with a smile.
These are a few of important measures to keep in mind when visiting Edmundston Honda
- Check with us or visit our website to see if our hours of operation have changed. It may varies with our zone colour (zone 4)
- Before showing up at the dealership make an appointment with our Sales team or Service Dept at (506-739-7716), and please respect the time of your appointment.
- The mask is mandatory at all times in the dealership.
- When entering the building, you must fill in the log sheet with your name, phone number, date, and time. The same applies for the Service Department.
- You must disinfect your hands when you enter the building. (many bottles of disinfectant and wash stations are available for our customers inside the dealership)
- Please follow our social distancing (6 feet apart)
- And please make sure to stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
Edmundston Honda employees engage to keep our customers safe by:
- following our operational plan that has been approved by Public Safety and WorkSafe NB
- wearing our mask, at all times and wash our hands regularly.
- disinfecting our workstations and all high-touched areas.
- respecting social distancing of 2 meters.
- getting our temperature taken twice a day and kept in a logbook.
- staying home if we come down with any symptoms of COVID-19.
We are committed to keeping our customers and employees safe at all times. Personnel has been assigned to make sure policies are respected and that our dealership is cleaned and disinfected many times a day.
Let’s all work together to make it better again !!!
Thank you and Stay Safe.